We’re looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to join our agency, to bring our ideas to life covering small-to-medium sized sports and lifestyle events, experiential marketing activations, digital and social media campaigns – primarily working with active wear / sports / fitness apparel and lifestyle brands based in Hong Kong, or internationally.
The in-house model, talent and activation manager will model in photo-shoots for our internal campaigns, to be featured in proposals and portfolios and also model for client projects (events, e-commerce photo shoots, active-wear product shots and social media content creation). In this role, you will source models and talents and execute projects for internal and clients’ campaigns, primarily in the lifestyle space (yoga and sports).
The In-house model, talent and activation manager will contribute to a variety of business functions, including:
- business development: modelling for photography used in pitches, proposals and online content that we will use to win new projects;
- modelling for client projects: for both online and offline campaigns and events;
- talent management: sourcing, hiring and managing models and talents for our projects;
- events: hosting and executing small-to-medium sized lifestyle events (focused on yoga and fitness);
Ideal sizing requirements:
- Height 175-178 cm
- Bust: 34-35
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 34
- Hair: blonde / light brown
- Eyes: green or blue green
The In-house model, talent and activation manager should have:
- Fluency in English (management team does not speak Chinese);
- International modelling experience in Europe, China and wider Asia region;
- Five years or more working experience within the modelling or talent industry in Hong Kong with connections in agencies, and with modelling suppliers including photographers, outfitters and stylists;
- Ability to demonstrate an active interest and ability in yoga and lifestyle (candidates with qualifications and certificates are preferred);
- A willingness to learn new skills, develop business and work unusual hours as may be demanded by our projects and clients, from time to time.
The ideal candidate:
- is a team player and collaborator who loves active lifestyle;
- has an excellent modelling network in Hong Kong and overseas;
- Solid communication and coordination skills;
- has a strong and proven track record of modelling projects;
- has a proven track record in the yoga and lifestyle space
Join our dynamic team and work with inspired collaborators and great clients.
Think what you have what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org